Thursday, March 05, 2009

Ugh. Crazy month!

Well, this month has been a nutty month. I don`t even know where to begin. I have been sick as a dog these last couple of weeks. My ob perscribed phenergan but it is not helping. And, to top things off a UTI has made matters even worse. Thankfully, I am done with antibiotics and things are looking up.

My regular doctor closed his office. So, he referred me and all his patients to another doctor. Wow. This office was just a pit. I have no other way to say it. Us pregnant women were all crowded into this small waiting room holding our urine. To get the bathroom you had to walk out of the office, out of the building to a common potty. It was nuts. Then, go back in and wait to be called. I have never experienced this and I didn`t like it.

So, I go back to my room. Do the usual first questions. Get undressed and wait. Well, guess what. Doc was called away...and I have to get up and dressed and head home. I did end up driving back three hours later to see if he was back, and he was heading back. His student ended doing the exam...luckily I cam back because there was a UTI.

Anyway, I found another doctor. Thank goodness. A very nice doctor. One with a potty in his office. And, one that does the blood work. They gave me a perscription to go to a mobile lab unit. Again, something strange to me. After talking to the new doc I hear the one I went to works with Medicare/Medicaid patients...so probably why things were different.

Glad to be among the living!! Missed reading up on all my blogs!! And, thanks everyone for your well wishes :))

1 comments:

Juergen Kuehn said...

German Easter traditions:
Sorry that I post here, but I want you to email pictures of a esteregg-tree and the green meal. If you interested to receive this photos, please mail to:
juergen.kuehn@jk-board.de